Vintage Copper Art Plaque. Asian Portrait of Man. Hand Hammered. China.
A great piece of art. Unframed but certainly suitable for a frame. A mid-Century profile hand hammered on a copper plate.
- Item Number: F-1979
- Provenance/Origin: China. Mid- 1900s
- Composition: Copper
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 12"
- Weight: 0.5 pound
- Price: $ 36.00 USD
NOTE to the Art Collector, Gallery Owner, Dealer or Academic: click here for items unique to your requirements.
Bowls, Boxes, Bells, Gongs, Medicine Holders. Containers not considered vessels
|F||Furniture / Furnishings|
Furniture, Furnishings, Wall Hangings, Screens, Lamps, Display Pieces, Pedestals, Paintings
Masks and Headgear
|R||Reference / Research|
Maps, Books and Materials
|S||Statues & Figures|
Statues, Sculptures, Figures, Heads & Busts
|V||Vessels & Vases|
Vessels, Urns, Vases, Incense Burners, Censers
Knives, Swords, Letter Openers, Phurbas, Spears, Blowpipes
|O||Other not categorized|
Other and miscellaneous such as Jewelry, Musical Instruments, Games, Garments, Skulls
Newly Added Products
- Unique Rencong Knife. Weapon of Nobility. Aceh. Northern Sumatra. Indonesia.
- Extremely Rare. Original & Guaranteed. Nuchu Wooden Shaman Medicine & Healing Figure. Nele. Kuna Guna. Panama
- Old Bon Jhakri Tantric Phurba. Wood. Banjhakri. Nepal.
- Old Solid Sandstone Parvati. Gauri. Bust. Head. India
- Large Antique Weeping Buddha Statue. Wood. Asia
- 1940s Kabuto Samurai Helmet. Bronze. Miniature. Japan
- Rare Bamun Brass Sheathing Mask. Bamileke People. Cameroon. Africa
- Genuine Roman Terracotta Squat Oinochoe Jug. Italy
- Wayang Gedog Performance Mask. Indonesian Religious Rituals. Wood. Ceremonials. Bali. Indonesia.
- Mid-1900 Suku Horned Helmet Mask. Yaka Influence. DRC. Congo. Africa