Small Brass Teapot, China
Detail: Cute small teapot with gold painted designs on both sides and a metal heart on the finger handle. With lid. Circa mid- to late-1900’s. In good condition.
- Item Number: V-7777
- Provenance/Origin: China
- Composition: Brass
- Dimensions: 4.25" tall x 5.5" at widest
- Weight: 9.1 ounces
- Price: $25.00 USD
NOTE to the Art Collector, Gallery Owner, Dealer or Academic: click here for items unique to your requirements.
Bowls, Boxes, Bells, Gongs, Medicine Holders. Containers not considered vessels
|F||Furniture / Furnishings|
Furniture, Furnishings, Wall Hangings, Screens, Lamps, Display Pieces, Pedestals, Paintings
Masks and Headgear
|R||Reference / Research|
Maps, Books and Materials
|S||Statues & Figures|
Statues, Sculptures, Figures, Heads & Busts
|V||Vessels & Vases|
Vessels, Urns, Vases, Incense Burners, Censers
Knives, Swords, Letter Openers, Phurbas, Spears, Blowpipes
|O||Other not categorized|
Other and miscellaneous such as Jewelry, Musical Instruments, Games, Garments, Skulls
Newly Added Products
- Chiang Rung – styled Buddha Statue. 17/18th Century. Shan. Bronze. Northern Thailand. Laos.
- Dan Poro Ceremonial Mask. Wood. Spiritual realm. Secret Society. Wood. Liberia. Africa
- Extra Fine Senufo Kepeli-yehe Mask. Bronze. Stand. Korhogo. Côte d’Ivoire Ivory Coast. Africa
- Stunning Sculpted Bronze Elephant Bookends. Lost Wax. Spain
- Chieftain Face Mask. Bena Lulua People. Lulua River. DRC / Zaire
- Majapahit Kingdom Sandstone Head Fragment. Estate find. Bali.
- Stately Metal Griffin Statue. Gryphon. Figure. Bookend. Egypt.
- Unique Rencong Knife. Weapon of Nobility. Aceh. Northern Sumatra. Indonesia.
- Extremely Rare. Original & Guaranteed. Nuchu Wooden Shaman Medicine & Healing Figure. Nele. Kuna Guna. Panama
- Old Bon Jhakri Tantric Phurba. Wood. Banjhakri. Nepal.