Rosewood / Turquoise Wrist Mala / Bracelet / Jewelry, Tibet
Detail: Hand crafted by Tibetan craftsmen. Rare and unusual configuration. 27 beads plus a larger rosewood Guru bead. Circa late-1900’s. Perfect condition.
Sorry, this item has sold.
- Item Number: O-4991
- Provenance/Origin: Tibet. Circa late 1900's
- Composition: Rosewood, Turquoise, Guru bead
- Dimensions: 7" long
- Weight: .1 ounce
- Price: $25.00 USD
NOTE to the Art Collector, Gallery Owner, Dealer or Academic: click here for items unique to your requirements.
Bowls, Boxes, Bells, Gongs, Medicine Holders. Containers not considered vessels
|F||Furniture / Furnishings|
Furniture, Furnishings, Wall Hangings, Screens, Lamps, Display Pieces, Pedestals, Paintings
Masks and Headgear
|R||Reference / Research|
Maps, Books and Materials
|S||Statues & Figures|
Statues, Sculptures, Figures, Heads & Busts
|V||Vessels & Vases|
Vessels, Urns, Vases, Incense Burners, Censers
Knives, Swords, Letter Openers, Phurbas, Spears, Blowpipes
|O||Other not categorized|
Other and miscellaneous such as Jewelry, Musical Instruments, Games, Garments, Skulls
- Maitland-Smith Bronze Monkey Card or Candle Holder. Singerie. Philippines
- Terracotta Soldier Warrior Head. General. Replica. Qin Shi Huang. Xi’an City. China
- Rare. Maitland Smith Catalogs. Furniture. Porcelain and a lot more! Furnishings. Volumes 1, 2, 3
- Large Vintage Maitland Smith Vase. Greek Motif. Hand Painted. Philippines
- Funerary Pottery Head. Akan. Ghana
- Ashanti Funerary Head. Sculpture. Ancestral. Akan. Central Rain Forests. Ghana. Africa
- Authentic Cartonnage Fragment. Hierogyphics. Coffin linen & papyrus. Circa 300 B.C. Sais, Ancient Egypt
- Authentic Cartonnage Fragment Winged Isis. Coffin linen. Circa 300 B.C. Papyrus. Ancient Egypt
- Large Egyptian Obelisk Statue. Incense Container. Hieroglyphs. Egypt.
- Vintage Letter Opener. Sword. Perhaps Silver Plated. 1960s. Bangkok Thailand