Primitive Asian Fire Dance Mask. Indonesia.
This mask has the same profile as masks used in ancient ceremonial dances throughout Indonesia.
A great mask and in very good condition for its age. Stand not included.
- Item Number: M-9671
- Provenance/Origin: Indonesia. Circa early 1900s
- Composition: Wood
- Dimensions: 11" tall x 8" at widest point x 2.25" thick
- Weight: 1 pound
- Price: $ 95.00 USD
NOTE to the Art Collector, Gallery Owner, Dealer or Academic: click here for items unique to your requirements.
Bowls, Boxes, Bells, Gongs, Medicine Holders. Containers not considered vessels
|F||Furniture / Furnishings|
Furniture, Furnishings, Wall Hangings, Screens, Lamps, Display Pieces, Pedestals, Paintings
Masks and Headgear
|R||Reference / Research|
Maps, Books and Materials
|S||Statues & Figures|
Statues, Sculptures, Figures, Heads & Busts
|V||Vessels & Vases|
Vessels, Urns, Vases, Incense Burners, Censers
Knives, Swords, Letter Openers, Phurbas, Spears, Blowpipes
|O||Other not categorized|
Other and miscellaneous such as Jewelry, Musical Instruments, Games, Garments, Skulls
- Magnificent Carved Hindu Architectural Corbel. Fragment. Relief. Temple. Tamil Nadu, India
- Terra Cotta Statue. Funerary Figure. Court Lady. Tang Dynasty. China.
- Rare wrapped Zigua Mummy Figure. Statue. Tanzania. Africa
- Nail Fetish Statue. Yombe. Maternal Figure. Carving. Congo. DRC. Africa.
- Senufo Double-Faced Mask. Kpelie. Tribal. Ancestral. Cote D’Ivoire Africa
- FROSTED Crystal Singing Bowl. 10”. Heart Chakra. 352.4 Hz. F Note. Green. Meditation. Healing. Balance.
- Antique Malaccan Cane. Walking Stick. Elegant and Stately. Malacca. Malay Peninsula
- Castle Dragon Wall Sconce. Up to 40 Watt Bulb. Switch. COOOOL
- Antique Tibetan Shakyamuni Buddha. Bronze. Patina. Bhumisparsa. Himalayan Foothills. Nepal
- Museum Quality Chokwe Mwana PWO Mask. Congo. DRC. Africa