Old Nepal / Tibet Turquoise Bead Necklace, Tibet
A stunning necklace with a rich history. Egg shaped brass beads with stones inserted. Just look at all the photos.
- Item Number: O-6640
- Provenance/Origin: Tibet / Nepal
- Composition: Turquoise, brass and beads
- Dimensions: 14" strand or 28" in circumference.
- Weight: 0.25 pound
- Price: $ 132.00 USD
NOTE to the Art Collector, Gallery Owner, Dealer or Academic: click here for items unique to your requirements.
Bowls, Boxes, Bells, Gongs, Medicine Holders. Containers not considered vessels
|F||Furniture / Furnishings|
Furniture, Furnishings, Wall Hangings, Screens, Lamps, Display Pieces, Pedestals, Paintings
Masks and Headgear
|R||Reference / Research|
Maps, Books and Materials
|S||Statues & Figures|
Statues, Sculptures, Figures, Heads & Busts
|V||Vessels & Vases|
Vessels, Urns, Vases, Incense Burners, Censers
Knives, Swords, Letter Openers, Phurbas, Spears, Blowpipes
|O||Other not categorized|
Other and miscellaneous such as Jewelry, Musical Instruments, Games, Garments, Skulls
Newly Added Products
- Ancestor Figure. Lower Sepik. Wood statue. Papua New Guinea.
- Tanagra Terracotta Woman Figurine. Himation Robe. Vase. Hellenistic Greek Period. Boeotia Greece
- Pre Columbian Teotihuacan Clay Bust. Figure. Statue. Teotihuacan Culture. Mesoamerica. Mexico
- Pre Columbian Seated Clay Figure. Statue. Classic Veracruz. Idol. Veracruz. Mexico
- Small and Authentic Dayak Orang Ulu Shaman Carrier Container. Kayan. Kalimantan. Borneo.
- Batak Hand Carved Wooden Scale Box. Gold. Halangan North Sumatra
- Ceremonial Phurba. Mahakala. Hand carved in Boxwood. Hand polished. Kathmandu Valley. Nepal
- Marka Mask. Bamana Kingdom / People. Marka Tribe. Mali. Africa
- Cambodian Khmer Art Sandstone Sculpture. 17/18th Century. Gautama Buddha. Naga. Macalinda. Enlightenment. Cambodia
- Chronicles of the Tombs: A Select Collection of Epitaphs, Preceded by an Essay On Epitaphs and Other Monumental Inscriptions, With Incidental Observations On Sepulchral Antiquities. 1864. T. Pettigrew