Ganesha / Ganesh Prayer Bell on Antique Chain. India
A vintage large brass bell with a Ganesh on top. Attached is a thick brass chain.
This one-of-a-kind bell has sold. Many thanks, J.A. !
- Item Number: C-0622
- Provenance/Origin: India. Mid- to Late-1900s
- Composition: Heavy brass
- Dimensions: 21.25" long bell and chain. Bell only: 7" tall x 3.5" widest diameter
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Price: $ 155.00 USD
NOTE to the Art Collector, Gallery Owner, Dealer or Academic: click here for items unique to your requirements.
Bowls, Boxes, Bells, Gongs, Medicine Holders. Containers not considered vessels
|F||Furniture / Furnishings|
Furniture, Furnishings, Wall Hangings, Screens, Lamps, Display Pieces, Pedestals, Paintings
Masks and Headgear
|R||Reference / Research|
Maps, Books and Materials
|S||Statues & Figures|
Statues, Sculptures, Figures, Heads & Busts
|V||Vessels & Vases|
Vessels, Urns, Vases, Incense Burners, Censers
Knives, Swords, Letter Openers, Phurbas, Spears, Blowpipes
|O||Other not categorized|
Other and miscellaneous such as Jewelry, Musical Instruments, Games, Garments, Skulls
Newly Added Products
- Magnificent Carved Hindu Architectural Corbel. Fragment. Relief. Temple. Tamil Nadu, India
- Terra Cotta Statue. Funerary Figure. Court Lady. Tang Dynasty. China.
- Rare wrapped Zigua Mummy Figure. Statue. Tanzania. Africa
- Nail Fetish Statue. Yombe. Maternal Figure. Carving. Congo. DRC. Africa.
- Senufo Double-Faced Mask. Kpelie. Tribal. Ancestral. Cote D’Ivoire Africa
- FROSTED Crystal Singing Bowl. 10”. Heart Chakra. 352.4 Hz. F Note. Green. Meditation. Healing. Balance.
- Antique Malaccan Cane. Walking Stick. Elegant and Stately. Malacca. Malay Peninsula
- Castle Dragon Wall Sconce. Up to 40 Watt Bulb. Switch. COOOOL
- Antique Tibetan Shakyamuni Buddha. Bronze. Patina. Bhumisparsa. Himalayan Foothills. Nepal
- Museum Quality Chokwe Mwana PWO Mask. Congo. DRC. Africa