Flower and Bird Corner Cabinet, China
Detail: Made from hard elm wood, wrapped in a black leather-type fabric and hand-painted on the front and top. Corner cabinet with curved doors and brass hardware. 3 shelves in the inside. Perfect condition.
- Item Number: F-3970
- Provenance/Origin: Northern China. Produced in the last 20 years.
- Composition: Hard elm, leather-type fabric.
- Dimensions: 39” tall x 28” widest diagonal x 20” deepest
- Weight: not sure, probably about 50 lbs
- Price: $1525.00 USD
NOTE to the Art Collector, Gallery Owner, Dealer or Academic: click here for items unique to your requirements.
Bowls, Boxes, Bells, Gongs, Medicine Holders. Containers not considered vessels
|F||Furniture / Furnishings|
Furniture, Furnishings, Wall Hangings, Screens, Lamps, Display Pieces, Pedestals, Paintings
Masks and Headgear
|R||Reference / Research|
Maps, Books and Materials
|S||Statues & Figures|
Statues, Sculptures, Figures, Heads & Busts
|V||Vessels & Vases|
Vessels, Urns, Vases, Incense Burners, Censers
Knives, Swords, Letter Openers, Phurbas, Spears, Blowpipes
|O||Other not categorized|
Other and miscellaneous such as Jewelry, Musical Instruments, Games, Garments, Skulls
- Large Vintage Maitland Smith Centerpiece. Iridescent. Console Bowl. Bronze or Brass trim. Bird Nest. Philippines.
- Bronze Griffin Sculpture Statue. Figure. Gryphon. Greek. Mythological Creature
- Antique / Vintage Headhunters Letter Opener. Miniature. Sterling silver. Brass. Borneo
- Maitland-Smith Brass Griffin. Gryphon. Brulee finish. Penshell inlay. 8173-10. Philippines
- Antique SilverMix Handicraft Box. Footed Metalwork. Container. Persia. Cairo Egypt
- Stone Scorpion Scarab. Amulet. Paperweight. Figure. Heliopolis. Egypt.
- Elegant 1899 Solid Sterling Silver Letter Opener. Mother of Pearl. Maker’s Mark. London England
- Vintage Gilt Brass Green Glass Pedestal Compote Bowl. Gryphon. Griffin Handles. France
- Vintage Maitland-Smith Rectangular Pedestal Porcelain Vase. Thailand
- Marble Falcon of Horus. Hand Carved. Statue. Figure. Nile Valley, Aswan, Egypt