Bronze Tripod Bowl, China
Detail: This can also be considered an incense burner. Acquired from an antique market in Shanghai by one of my agents. Tripod cast bronze bowl with Ming Dynasty stamp. Button flowers around outside. Nice patina.
- Item Number: C-9256
- Provenance/Origin: China, Shanghai antique most likely over 100 years in age.
- Composition: Bronze
- Dimensions: 4.25” diameter, 2.6” tall
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Price: $120.00 USD
NOTE to the Art Collector, Gallery Owner, Dealer or Academic: click here for items unique to your requirements.
Bowls, Boxes, Bells, Gongs, Medicine Holders. Containers not considered vessels
|F||Furniture / Furnishings|
Furniture, Furnishings, Wall Hangings, Screens, Lamps, Display Pieces, Pedestals, Paintings
Masks and Headgear
|R||Reference / Research|
Maps, Books and Materials
|S||Statues & Figures|
Statues, Sculptures, Figures, Heads & Busts
|V||Vessels & Vases|
Vessels, Urns, Vases, Incense Burners, Censers
Knives, Swords, Letter Openers, Phurbas, Spears, Blowpipes
|O||Other not categorized|
Other and miscellaneous such as Jewelry, Musical Instruments, Games, Garments, Skulls
- Antique Bronze Censer. Incense Burner. Phoenix. China.
- Antique Jadestone and Bronze Tripod Censer. Incense Burner. Dushan. Nanyang, Henan Province, China
- Warrior Short Sword. Brass Scabbard. Dragon. Bhutan / Tibet
- Vintage Carved Stone Christian Crucifix. Wall hung.
- BOOKS: The British Museum: Egyptian Antiquities. Leather Bound. Volumes 1 & 2. Reprinted from 1840 original edition
- Antique Inkwell. 19th Century. Heavy Bronze with Marble Base. Japanese Dragonboat. France.
- Tang Dynasty Painted Clay Burial Tomb Figure. Ceramic. China
- Vintage Asian Elephant Bookends. Bronze Tone. Pair. Heavy Cast Metal.
- Old and Rare Bronze Tripod Censer. Buddhist Incense Burner. Early 1800’s. Temple. Tibet.
- Authentic. Rare. Old Tharu Exorcism / Shaman Mask. Terai Region. Morang District. East Nepal.